The Lecture Unit regulates and manages the affairs of scheduling and courses offered to the students of Universiti Utara Malaysia. The unit is headed by an Assistant Registrar and assisted by six Administrative Assistants (Clerical / Operation), who are always available to help students with lecture-related issues.
To be a unit that is efficient, stable and achieving a level that has been set in line with the objectives of the University.
Ensure that all matters related to lectures are managed properly, efficiently and smoothly as planned by the Academic Affairs Department.
The Lecture Unit is responsible for handling all matters related to UUM students? lecture which include the following: -
1. Set the lecture scheduling timetable of students every semester.
2. Handle matters related to add / drop of courses for students.
3. Handle matters related to the registration of students every semester.
4. Handle matters related to courses offered by School of Studies.
5. Handle matters related to credit transfer request by students.
6. Handle matters related to course withdrawal.
7. Handle matters related to course registration and changes involving students under the mobility programme.
8. Manage the registration and course offerings for the intersession semester.